A library is not just a building full of books – though that’s a pretty exciting place already. The library door is a portal to a world of ideas, information, and possibilities. The volunteers inside are ready to help you make the most of all its resources and opportunities.
- Borrow a book, a DVD, or a CD
- Use a PC and photocopier
- Hire a meeting room
- Get help to make the best use of our computer – the internet, search engines, and social media
- Find out what’s going on in your neighbourhood – we have our finger on the community’s pulse
- Explore your options to learn, get fit, have a healthier lifestyle and deal with health issues, meet kindred spirits, or just have fun
- Bring your children – or grandchildren – to use the children’s area and enjoy reading sessions. Let’s get them hooked on books